Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Double Tree Hotel in Jackson, TN

I am staying in the Double Tree Hotel by Hilton this week in Jackson, TN. I have stayed in some other Double Tree hotels in other states. I like this brand for a few reasons. The biggest reason is the cookies they provide at check in. The warm chocolate chip and pecan cookies that melt in your mouth with each bite. Mmmmm..... Okay, sorry. I'm back. The other reasons I like this brand are the amenities they provide. There is usually a large flat screen TV, a workstation, high speed wireless Internet, and a bathroom with a nice shower head that doesn't just come up to my chest. I'm not a real tall guy, but I can't tell you how many times I have to bend over backwards to get my head under the head.

This particular hotel has an executive lounge where I get a free breakfast and personal service. In the evening they offer drinks and hors d'oeuvres. It's quite a nice little luxury in a 3star hotel. The front desk staff is very friendly and always willing to provide assistance. The cleaning staff does a top notch job of keeping the hotel and rooms spic and span.

I've stayed here for 9 nights over the last 3 weeks and I would gladly stay here again. Jackson, TN is about mid way between Memphis and Nashville off I-40. If you need a place to stay for the night, this is where to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment