Thursday, August 18, 2011

So it has been a while...

I know it has been a while since my last post, not including the Dodge post. I have been to a lot of fun places and just frankly haven't had the time at night to write anything. I have been having customers requesting some complex and difficult scenarios. Those requite some research.
So someone brought up the idea to use that information and publish it. While I don't think I can get away with publishing information specifically about my customer's requests, I can certainly discuss the principles and lessons learned from them. So I think that is what I think I will do. Not only do I get to have a place to review things I have been asked to design, I can pass some of that knowledge on to you. The best part is it will be free. I can't promise it will be free forever, though.
Anyway, things have been calming down as far as the research time required and I can start posting again. You will begin to see regular posts again from me. I know... I know... Calm down and get a hold of yourself. It's not that exciting.
I will be posting back again soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment