Thursday, July 7, 2011

Marriott Courtyard - Brown Deer, WI

So as you may have guessed, I am in the Milwaukee area this week. This is my third trip to the area in the last 8 weeks and my third hotel. The first one was awful. A Hampton Inn that got left back in the mid 1990's. The second one was the best. A Hilton Garden Inn that had nice amenities and decent food. The third ranks very close to the Hilton Garden Inn.
The staff is nice and attentive to your needs. I happened to forget my toothbrush and they gave me a new one. No, it's not the newest Colgate tooth brush that whitens teeth, removes tartar and plaque, and can jack up a pickup truck by putting a rock under it, but it does the basic job of cleaning the crud from my teeth. They have a nice mixer later in the evening with drinks for everyone. I just missed the end of it when I got in from seeing my movie at the Fox Bay Cinema Grill. Maybe I'll partake in it tomorrow night.
The parking lot is well lit and there's really not a bad parking spot on the premises. The hotel provides easy access to the main road going in either direction out front and there plenty of restaurants within easy driving distance. The Interstate is just a few miles away and Mitchell Airport is about 25 minutes away. So far the hotel has been quiet even though there has been quite a few partiers out front and roaming around the lobby for the past two nights.  Being right by the elevators I thought I would be subjected to a lot of loud noises. It has been pleasantly quiet.
I think overall, I would give this hotel a thumbs up. I will be coming back here again in the next few weeks and will probably stay here if the Hilton Garden Inn is booked up again. If you need lodging in the northern region of the Milwaukee area, check out the Courtyard. You might like it.
This is the Nomad Consultant providing a review while on the road. Keep checking back for more updates. I might review a spot in your town.

This has been a traveling review brought to you by the Nomad Consultant. I review all kinds of places wherever I stay during my travels. Stay tuned for more travel reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment