Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Nomad Consultant

Hi. I'm the Nomad Consultant. I travel the country as an IT Consultant helping companies plan for and implement service desk and computer asset management software. It's a pretty fun job as I get to see the country and meet great people in different industries.

My intent for this blog is to document my travels providing everyone my experiences at different hotels, local restaurants, airports, and even airlines. These are all areas considered part of the service industry as they all provide customer service at the front end. Some will provide it better than others.

I encourage your comments to this site. I know there are plenty of other blogs out there doing the same thing. I hope that I can provide a real review to the places I visit so that if you go to the same location, you can say you heard it here first.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment